Thursday, January 16, 2014

Practice Post

My name is Chloe Woodham. I am 19 years old and a junior here at USA. I was born and raised in Spanish Fort, AL which is where is currently live. I attended Spanish Fort High School. I am engaged to Randy Black and our wedding is planned for October 2015. I was proposed to in front of the Eiffel Tower on our trip to France and Spain over the summer. Traveling is something I love to do and will continue in the future. My fiancé and I have a 2 year old pit bull named Molly that preoccupies our spare time.I started my first semester of college at Faulkner State Community College the summer of my junior year when I was 16. I continued to take classes through high school and was a sophomore by the time I graduated high school. I am now aiming for a Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education and one day would like to get my Masters and Ph.D.I have been a part-time hostess at the Islamorada Fish Company inside of Bass Pro Shops, in Spanish Fort for 2 years. Before being a hostess I worked 2 years a staff member then manager at Kangarooz Family Fun Center in Spanish Fort, AL. I worked both of these jobs at the same time for a year until I started USA.Besides my family with my fiancé, I have a mother and father that have been married 25 years. I have a sister named Allison who is 23 and graduated from USA May 2013. My parents have 2 West highland White Terriers named Sophie and Bella, and my sister has a beagle named Ellie. We also have 2 cats named Midnight and Boomerang, one which lives inside in a giant kennel.In my free time I enjoy watching college and NFL football with my fiancé and dog. Before bed every night I must watch an hour of Gilmore Girls and read for 30 minutes. I always try to find time on weekends to bake although I am not very good.

Since I was a little girl I have always wanted to be a teacher. When playing a game I was always the leader and showing everyone a better way the game could be played. Growing up, being a teacher always stuck. Today I enjoy the look on children's faces when something just 'clicks', and being able to give them the praise they deserve. Both of my parents had full time jobs while I was growing up, so I was left with a babysitter every summer. My mother used to tell me that during the summers I would say that "One day I will be a teacher so I can be with my family during the summer". I am excited to one day have my own classroom and influence and educate our future generation.
["Eiffel

No comments:

Post a Comment