Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4K April

Week 1, Owen's Blog
Owen goes to a Pt England school in Auckland, New Zealand. Owen is in class seven. This week Owen learned about scales. Owen says "We have been learning how to use scales and I enjoy it." with this Owen included a picture he drew. I commented on how I remember learning about scales and how useful they are. To this day I use a scale at least once a week. I enjoyed his post and his drawing. I also asked Owen what he and his classmates weighed?

Week 2, Danielle's Blog
Danielle is in Mrs. She's class 18. This week Danielle's class visited the year 4 and 5 students who were camping at the school ground as part of the outdoor educational program. I told Danielle how I enjoy camping and roasting marshmallows for smores. I enjoyed her picture very much and asked her what she likes most about camping?

No comments:

Post a Comment