Sunday, April 27, 2014

C4T#4

Moving At The Speed Of Creativity: A blog by Wesley Fryer
C4T Comment 1
This weekend Wesley Fryer received an email from reader of one of his books asking for an updated list of educational blogs he reads and is subscribed to. Fryer included a list of blogs to which he is subscribed to using "Feedly". Fryer listed over 700+ blogs he is subscribed to. I skimmed over this list and clicked on many of the links. I recognized a handful of these blogs and familiarized myself with many I didn't know. I feel these blogs will be very useful while building my PLN. I wrote to Wesley Fryer thanking him for his knowledge of educational blogs. I left him my blog name and the url of our class blog and a little bit about EDM 310.

C4T Comment 2
In this blog Fryer gave options for uploading videos to YouTube with school filtering. I really enjoyed this blog post because this is something I find important. In a lot of schools the site YouTube is blocked. Fryer came across this one day while his students were creating narrated slideshows he wanted to put on YouTube. He gave two ways he has dealt with this problem and described them in great detail. While reading this I saved the web page for later view as a teacher. I wrote to Fryer how much I enjoyed this post and how I will recommend it to colleagues in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment